6. Maximise the value of your editorial resource – no-one knows their audience as well as your journalists so include them in ideation, and even delivery, but agree the rules of do’s and don’ts @DennisUK
7. Measure – When you can measure everything make sure you measure the right things @clareob. The biggest influencer on renewals is client experience and CPV is the new currency @tomjenen
8. Disclose and label – be clear that content is commercial, consumers expect clarity, they don’t want to be duped, the native content should be every bit as good as core editorial content, and being that good the label should be a badge of pride @dominikgrau. Publishers need to educate brands that audiences don’t react against labelling @adyoulike
9. Have confidence with clients - don’t just do what they ask for, who has the expertise in creating quality content for audiences? Make commercial content as good or better than editorial content @DennisUK. A useful maxim from @dominikgrau is smart marketing is about help not hype
10. Stand out – make it short, visual and sharable. Attention spans are shrinking and video especially is more appealing. People want a thrill, people want a spectacle and people love to be entertained @JasonMillerCA
Native is big now but it’s going to account for a major share of all advertising revenue in the coming years, I’m looking forward to seeing a creative evolution!